Tuesday 19 May 2009

Coming to a conclusion...

.


This is the last post...it's so sad..mmm...naaaaaah!:)
Before talking about my personal learning environment, I would like to say something about this last year of English. Even if my English is still not perfect, I realized that blogs, wikipages and the exchange with the American guys helped me to improve it so much, to the point that I really see differences between the things I wrote last year and what I wrote in the last few months.
I think that the use of computer, its technology and Internet made the learning process more interesting and spontaneous, and gave me many tools to work with, like Google Scholar and Del.icio.us.
I appreciated the possibility to have a blog written in another language, I think that I will keep it but maybe I will talk about my interests and I will put the things I like the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment