Wednesday 1 April 2009

Social bookmarking II. The revenge

.
I took a look at my peers' choices and these were the most interesting websites to me:

Grammar Girl (suggested by Giorgia), because it can be useful to resolve some doubts about the use of synonyms , punctuation, pronunciation and so on. I found some of the topics which had drawn my attention before, like writing with slang, sentence length and the most important one: Does grammar really matter? :)

Volunteer Work (suggested by Valentina), because it's something that I have always wanted to do. Two years ago I spent one year doing the civil service and I remember that there was the possibility to be involved in foreign projects. Here again, you can choose your destination and look not only for volunteer, but also for studying and teaching abroad, doing internships, and joining adventure travel programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment