Sunday 22 March 2009

Feeds and feed aggregators...eh?


I couldn’t attend the lesson last week for reasons of health, but I succeed in creating an account in Bloglines, adding feeds and a playlist.In this process, I was helped by the video, which I found very nice (the voice sounded so relaxing) and easy to understand. I am not very fond of technology, but it was not the first time that I heard talking about feeds. Anyway, I didn t know their use and their different typologies...but now I do :)

As regards other blogs, their links and their updating, I have to say that I had already decided to put something similar in my blog. I added a list of my favourite blogs from the gadgets proposed, so that I could always be informed of new posts.

However, I think that feed aggregators can supply this function better than a simple list, because you have the opportunity to read every new post from the beginning to the end without opening the entire webpage every time. It is easier to keep it under control, too ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Francesca!

    Hope you're doing well!

    Last week I was absent too, but fortunately I managed to log into Bloglines, create my account and complete the activity on feeds.
    Aren't they amazing? I found them very useful. They totally cut down the time I needed to get to the blogs or websites I like the most!
    BTW, I subscribed to your blog's feed too :) so I'm always updated on your new posts :P

    See you tomorrow!
    Bye
    Giorgia

    ReplyDelete